Lost.

21/9/11
I'm lost in this sea that human beings call love. I'm a simple castaway in this island of desperation. It's 1.26 AM and I can't get sleep. My brain is being attacked with thousands of thoughts about you. Those thoughts are confusing, although, I have some ideas that are impossible to move. Mountain truths, river truths... remember? I just can't avoid smiling every time I remember that conversation. The "truth-mountain" is that I love you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. This love is beyond comprehension, that's why I refuse to accept it's over. I need you, darling. More than ever. A song is coming to me, it's "More than words". Maybe that's why I want you here so badly. I need more than words to believe everything you say or do. The "truth-river" it's that I don't want you to leave, baby (God... I always wanted to call you baby). I want to have you always there, I don't want to argue anymore, I need that the fight would only be on our bed. But sweetheart, I have some doubts. That's the reason I want you to tell me anything you have left to say me. I mean you no harm. But understand that sometimes, I'm jealous of other men. You're rapturelessly beautiful. You're smart, funny, strong-believed... Any man would do anything to be with you. And I'm afraid of that. There are 700 kilometres between us and you may decide that you need someone that lives next to you. You may find a better-looking man, smarter, funnier... and the most important, a man that isn't silly, that isn't an idiot like me. Because let's admit this: I'm not the best man you can get. I have more defects than anyone I've ever met. Still, you chose me. And that made me the luckiest man alive. And again, I'm afraid to lose you. So I need to know if you have met a guy that's better for you, and I need to be safe. Why am I writing this? Because I needed to say all this stuff. Because when I was dialing your number in order to call you and say all of those things, I broke down. I couldn't stand it anymore, I spent an hour crying. Yes, like a little baby. I'm not proud of that. I shouldn't be writing it. Whatever. I needed all of this out to calm down, so I wrote it for you. I need you to know all this. Why did I write this in english? I don't know, the words flowed like this in my head. But, Google translator is pretty good. Otherwise, I would be happier to tell you all of this using my voice, than the written word, but I don't want to disturb you... I love you.

0 pensamientos:

Publicar un comentario