Inciso XI. I bet that you look good on the dancefloor.

15/1/12
"Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you
And what it is that surprises me is that I don't really want you to
And your shoulders are frozen (cold as the night)
Oh, but you're an explosion (you're dynamite)
Your name isn't Rio, but I don't care for sand
And lighting the fuse might result in a bang, b-b-bang, go!

I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
I don't know if you're looking for romance or
I don't know what you're looking for
I said, I bet that you look good on the dancefloor"
 


O lo que es lo mismo, ostia:
 

Deja de hacerme ojitos y yo dejaré de hacértelos
Y lo que me sorprende es que realmente no quiero que dejes de hacerlo
 [...]
Encender esto puede resultar en una explosión.
Me apuesto lo que quieras a que te verías bien en una pista de baile.
No sé si buscas una relación, no sé que buscas...
Pero vente a la pista de baile.

Aludidas al twitter, ea.

 

2 pensamientos:

Anónimo dijo...

grrrr

Nut dijo...

mencanta mencantaaaa mencantaaaaaaaaaaaaa esta canciooooooooooooooooooooooon (L)(L)(L)(L)

y me alegro mazo de que hayas quitado la reproducción automática XD

Publicar un comentario